Welcome to Baptist Memorial Health Care! We sincerely appreciate that you have chosen us as your health care provider. Baptist believes that informed patients will be engaged partners with us in maintaining their health. Baptist OneCare MyChart and Baptist OneCare MyChart Bedside (“MyChart”) are your portals to most of the health-related information we create during your or your loved one’s care and is our way of keeping you informed, conscious and engaged in your or their health.
However, MyChart cannot help with every medical problem. IF AT ANYTIME YOU THINK YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY LOG OFF, DIAL 911, AND ASK FOR AN AMBULANCE.
MyChart gives direct online access to portions of your electronic medical record where Baptist and your doctor store your health information. Your lab results, appointment information, medications, immunizations, and more are all securely stored for quick retrieval. MyChart shows the same information – so you see what your doctor sees. MyChart also provides methods of communication with your doctor’s office so that you can renew prescriptions, send messages, and schedule appointments – all online.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT MYCHART IS NOT DESIGNED TO ASSIST YOU OR ANYONE ELSE DURING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY.
- The terms “Baptist Memorial Health Care”, “Baptist”, “us” or “we” refer to Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation, the owner of MyChart whose offices are located at 350 North Humphreys Boulevard, Memphis, Tennessee 38120.
- The term “you” refers to you, the user/viewer of MyChart.
- The content of MyChart is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice including what information, both general and specific, is available through MyChart.
- You agree that you will keep your login and password strictly confidential.
- You understand and agree that your access to and usage of MyChart will be recorded and subject to audit and that all entries you make will become part of the medical record you are accessing.
- If you are fourteen years of age or older, Baptist will provide you with direct, unrestricted access to your medical information through MyChart after you successfully complete our application process. If you are the parent of a child under the age of fourteen, Baptist will provide you with access to your child’s medical information after we confirm your relationship to your child and you successfully complete our application process. If you are the parent of a child fourteen years of age or older or are seeking access to a relative’s medical information, Baptist will provide you with access to your child’s or relative’s medical information after your child or relative authorizes your access and you successfully complete our application process. If you are seeking access to medical information because you are a spouse, adult child, guardian, conservator, or holding a durable power of attorney for health care, Baptist will provide you with access after you have provided us with the necessary documentation, we have confirmed your relationship to your loved one and you successfully complete our application process.
- Neither Baptist nor any third parties affiliated or associated with Baptist provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on or through MyChart. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and, to the fullest extent allowed by law, you release Baptist and any third parties affiliated or associated with Baptist from any liability for such inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on or through MyChart is entirely at your own risk, for which Baptist shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available on or through MyChart meets your specific needs.
- MyChart contains some material which is owned by or licensed to us and the use of this material for anything other than your or your loved one’s health care is strictly prohibited.
- Unauthorized access or use of MyChart is strictly prohibited.
- From time to time, MyChart may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Baptist endorses the website(s) and Baptist has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of MyChart and any dispute arising out of your use of MyChart is subject to the laws of the State of Tennessee without reference to the principles of conflict of laws.
- Certain information that may be contained in your medical records is intentionally not available through MyChart. Examples of such information include, but are not limited to, drug and alcohol testing and treatment information, therapeutic and elective abortions, information related to sexual health and sexually transmitted diseases, genetic testing information, information related to your mental health, drug seeking behavior and instances of non-compliance. Access to that type of information can only be granted by going in person to the Baptist facility at which you were treated, completing the required information request forms and paying any fees.
- When you use MyChart, information is being exchanged across the Internet between Baptist and the computer that you are using. While we take reasonable precautions to ensure that the transfer of information is secure, we cannot absolutely guarantee its security.
- You agree that Baptist has the right to terminate your access to MyChart at any time and for any reason.